Training and Development
I can help you to engage and develop your people through a number of training and development offerings – including:
- high-level introductory events,
- leadership and executive development,
- specific masterclasses,
- tailored toolkits and facilitation guides,
- virtual training, webinars and blended learning options,
- in-depth, experiential workshops in which people use the “tools of the trade” themselves.
I have had the privilege of providing training and leadership development in KM and Organisational Learning for: United Nations, World Bank, European Commission, NHS, numerous UK Government departments and many private sector organisations, including Syngenta, Mars, Heathrow Airport, Credit Suisse, Lukoil, Babcock, Orange, Roche and Bosch; also providing training programmes and masterclasses through business schools in the UK, Russia and Iran.
I act as a coach or mentor to individuals and teams, bringing the support, objective challenge and experience that will raise their performance.
Coaching support can be delivered through any combination face-to-face, video conferencing, telephone or e-mail discussion.